Dapple Design Shop will be CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS from December 10, 2016 to January 4, 2017.

Friday 16 May 2014

This Moment


First trip to McDonalds.  For reasons unknown, this is what I wanted to do for Mother's Day.  Her favorite parts of the Happy Meal:  orange juice and dipping.  The rest didn't leave much of an impression, for which I'm grateful.

Joining SouleMama and others in a Friday ritual. A single photo capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your moment in the comments for all to find and see.

3 comments:

  1. Love her little face. Why would McDonald's make much of an impression when she has such good food at home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she doesn't look so thrilled. I agree most of McD's isn't that great tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I keep repeating this, like a broken record...but those moments are treasures in time.

    And good on her for not liking it.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete